This is a question I get all the time. People always want to know why do they have to pay money to work from home. If you start looking for a job today what cost do you have to incur just to get an interview?
- It’s free to fill out an application online if you have access to internet or wi-fi
- You have to pay for gas to go to your first interview so they can feel you out
- You have to pay for gas to go to the second or third interview to see if you get the job.
- If you get the job you need clean clothes and shoes in order to start work
- You have to pay for gas for 2 week to go to work the first two weeks…
- You have to pay for lunch for 2 weeks before you get paid your first check.
So yea you have to pay to get a job if you really think about it.
If you start a business from home yes you have to pay to have the privilege to work from home. What are the cost?
- Research a business online that interest you
- You need to pay the fee to join that business and depending on if there is a monthly auto ship you need to factor that into your cost also.
- Then you get free training on how to advertise your business (fb, you tube, twitter, linked in,)etc.
- The more people you tell about your business the more prosperous you will be.
Is there a guarantee you will make money if you work from home? No there is not because no one can determine what your work ethics will be. But if you work hard and don’t give up and work your business daily then just by the law of average you will be prosperous in your business.
Is there a guarantee you will make money on the job? Yes whatever they determine you are worth at the time. Just remember if that business decides to shut down they don’t have to give you a two-week notice like they requited of you.
There are no guarantees either way but I know I will work harder and longer if I know I’m building my own future instead of someone else future. So either pay up front for the privilege to work from home or get paid to work for someone else. Your move…#lightingfastwireless
When the Big Bright Light Goes Off that aha moment hits you. I always aspired to be a business owner and for a long period I did. Along the journey I was introduced to different marketing systems and they were so easy to get into to and some you could make money really fast. But there was a key element over the years that kept making me think this is not really my business because when some of the companies shut down I was left with nothing.
All my hard work of customer getting, recruiting reps just went down the drain. So I needed to get back to my roots because I had a real store front and it was mine meaning all my customers I attracted or advertised for were mine. My company had the name I choose and I was the CEO. The opportunity has come around again for me but in a different form.
The cell phone wireless industry is booming like real estate. It’s just so hard to get into the game that most people don’t even try. Years ago I tried and I could not come up with the capital needed so I decided to just sell accessories for cell phones.
It went ok at first but as time went on more people got into the game and there went my profits. Today it’s a different story because over the years of networking you meet people and I was in the right circle.
I am now the proud owner of my own wireless cell phone company in a briefcase. I can do activations, payments, top ups, phone insurance, and anything else a dealer can do. I have one good thing going for me and that’s no overhead to worry about.
I don’t need t rent a building all I need is a computer or tablet and I’m ready to do business. The change has come will you be apart of it and take what is yours? Or will you just settle for the leftovers and wonder why you still can’t get ahead.
If you want true business ownership and proven leadership then let’s get together and talk about what you really want. Until then please help us support the movement and take back what is ours let’s stop feeding co-operations and start feeding families. #lightingfastwireless #itsgoingtohappenanyway
Why is it so important to take action and be in a hurry? Time waits for no man so don’t waste it.
There will be times in your life when you can’t just go slow in order to get things done. You have to respect the time you are given and use it wisely.
Whenever we really want something in life we always find a way to get it fast or we don’t get it at all. The people who take to most action fast always seem to be the lucky ones’ as most people see it.
News flash they are not lucky they have the same 24 hours that you do but they use it differently. Preparation is the key to anything you want to attain.
Pass You By
Life has a way of passing you by again and again if you are not in a hurry and if you don’t take action.
It’s never too late to take action and be in hurry to get what you want. That’s the great thing about life it never gives up on you until you give up on yourself.
What is it that you want to do but gave up on it? The only thing holding you back is you!
Why do I need a system is a great question to ask. The best example of a successful system is the golden arches.
That is Mc Donalds which at any given time you will find young teens running this Billion dollar company.
There is really no guess work for the employees that work there because each station has its’ own timed system that’s really user friendly. They all have bells and whistles’ to let the worker know the time is up for that food or drink.
This system is so successful that they just had people waiting with money in hand to buy a franchise from them. They had to put people on a waiting list to purchase a McDonalds because it was too many of people to approve at one time.
It’s not because they have the best burgers or the best fries. It’s not because they have the best playground or the best toys, or the best customer service. It’s because they have one of the best systems in their industry.
Your business needs a system in order for it to stay profitable and last throughout the years. You don’t have to come up with a system, because there are so many systems out in the market today. You just need to find one that fits your type of business.
You probably planned to be in business for a while and ever make it your career ,so why not make sure you have put enough into it to make your business take care of you Instead of you taking care of it.
If you plan to involve anyone else In your business besides yourself you need a system. How will you ever go on vacation and enjoy the fruits of your labor if you don’t have a system in place to run your business smoothly while you are away.
Start looking around at all the top earners in your industry and notice what they all have in common for their business. All you need to really do is copy the system they have and use if for your particular business.
Systems work people don’t.
When have you ever known a successful person to not take fast swift action? Successful people know only one speed and that’s swift and fast.
Success is one of those things that’s’ always in front of you, waiting for you to chase it down. You are in a race with no one except yourself and that is a very hard race.
It’s hard because this race takes place when no one is around except you and yourself. How in the world will you ever win that race?
One way to win the race against yourself is to move fast and swift to pursue your goals daily. If you don’t life will bass you be every 24 hours, and you will keep waiting for that “One Day I will” to come and it never does.
Success have a select few that ever reach it not because it too hard to reach, but because it takes consistency and momentum to reach it. Success if a journey of test and battles you must pass to see how bad you really want it.
Success also calls for an investment in yourself that you have to seek out to get it. It’s a secret many people just don’t want to take the time to figure out.
The daily steps’ is what build your journey on the road to success. You invest in yourself by the books you read, the courses you take, the seminars you attend, the coaching you get. This is your investment needed for your journey to success.
All these things compound over time and you won’t see any results at first but keep doing them long enough and you will see the results right before your eyes.
This will get you very clear about what you really want of don’t want. It will make you get uncomfortable because success does not live in your comfort zone.
Whatever you focus on most it what you will attract. So lets Go..Go..Go..
Mindset is your ideas and your beliefs about yourself. A mindset can be changed at any time but it does not happen overnight. All of your talents your personality are all due to your mindset.
You have to want to change your mindset or your view of life in order to go to the next level. It all starts with what you put in your mind, what you listen to, what you watch on tv, and what you read.
Many people want more out of life but put very little helpful info in their mind which is what builds your dreams for you. You have to ever be aware of negative associations because it will rub off on you no matter what you do.
Our mind is like a machine but it does not turn off, so this is why you must guard you mind at all cost.
The way you look at each situation is due to the mindset you have acquired. Many people never achieve their goals because lack of a good mindset.
Their mindset keeps them from ever starting to fulfill their dreams. The lack of information will keep you for attaining whatever success in life you desire.
You have to find out what entrepreneurs are reading , watching, and listening to. This will help you get started on changing your mindset.
You have to start modeling them and take back control of your mind. We do have the ability to choose what goes in our mind now that we know there is a choice or good or bad.
Entrepreneurs fail more than 95% of the population. So why are they more successful than 95% of the population?
It’s their mindset that makes the difference. The first sign of failure the 95% take it personal and give up because they are embarrassed of their situation.
The Entrepreneurs use it to learn another way that does not work and never do it again. They understand their success is in the journey not the final destination.
Everybody is not cut out to be a entrepreneur because it’s something you have to pursue . Success is always waiting on a worthy opponent to take it on.
Are you that worthy opponent or not? You can but you have to change you mindset or you will go down in round 1.
I thought when you get into a company and they give you a website then you are really in business. I never thought about all the other 1000’s of distributatiors within the company that have the same free website.
I was just happy about the product and wanted to share it with others. I put my website out and even told friend and family about it but I wasn’t getting anybody to see the business the way I saw it.
So I was really confused because it’s a good company and has good products so why in the heck they can’t see they need this product and some need this company because they always need to borrow money.
I did not understand the company I signed up with had its own marketing agenda and I had to also develop one for myself.
I surely did not sign up for that or else I would not have did business with them.
So yes it left me frustrated. So the next best thing as I was researching on Google was how to get people to may website and most post talked about buying traffic, and that is what I did.
I was happy because I could see people email addresses going to my site and a good amount but no one was still buying or signing up with me. Dang so I got hustled again wow low down dirty folks.
You may have gone through this when you started a business or in your business currently. I went through this myself and because I was so determined not to quit I kept on searching and looking for a way to get my business up and running online.
I was seeking something that was also seeking me. The first thing I started to do was pay attention to what all the top earners had in common.
I noticed they all talked about them and how they could hey you and the company was a vehicle for them.
They all used their own website and their own system to collect the emails for them self just in case the people who showed up to look at the opportunity did not by today they had access the market to them later.
How do I know this is true because I’m on a lot of peoples list and them send me stuff all the time and I click on it to see if im interested or not and some stuff I did but. I never thought of signing up for a little business that you really have to treat it like a Million Dollar company, but they did and that’s why they are making the millions in the company of their choice.
People have a choice of where to put their money and now they want to know if you have what it takes to get them to the next level. You really have to prove you have something to offer them even if it’s just good motivation.
I looked at many systems for a while some I tried and some were just too much info to take in at the time so I quit for a while but each time I looked at Facebook and saw the guys still being successful I would say Man I know I can do it. Then I decided I was going to be successful no matter what and no matter how long it would take.
I was taking my first baby step feeling shaky at first but I found and course I had before and just started learning. And now look at me giving other people advice on how you will make mistakes but through your failures is where you will find your success, like I did .
Any profession will cost you money to lean how it is done properly so this is no different. I went for years saying I can just Youtube it and get the understanding but it takes years to learn business 101 and I don’t have years so I’m paying for my education in Business.
You will pay for what you don’t know or you can pay to know and get paid by those that don’t know. I would advise you to take a look at the system I’m using and take it for a 10 day free trial run..
Are you are skipping breakfast frequently? Most people are too busy in the morning to eat breakfast. Some people say they aren’t hungry enough in the morning to even want to eat breakfast. Not eating breakfast to really do more harm than good to your body. You should eat breakfast daily no matter in your are busy or not hungry. Here are some reasons why you should not avoid breakfast daily.
- People who eat breakfast are really healthier overall , because they are regulating their blood sugar levels . This keeps them from being hungry more quickly through the day because your stomach is empty.
- Eating breakfast helps you manage your weight or help with weight loss. Eating a small sensible breakfast will help curb your hunger throughout the day, because when your body is satisfied in the morning you are less likely to want to eat junk food that is so readily available.
- Eating breakfast gives you energy to perform you daily duties during the day. Your muscles need glycogen for energy and will end up depleted if you are skipping breakfast. Your body is struggling very bad when you skip breakfast because it needs nutrients to perform correctly throught the day.
- Eating breakfast make you mentally sharper than those who do not eat breakfast, because you are more alert during the day. Certain breakfast foods have been proven to give the brain a boost so you can perform your daily routine with clarity and awareness.
- Eating breakfast gives you the most important vitamin and nutrient intake which you cannot make up for by skipping breakfast.
For more information for a healthier body and losing or maintaining you weight here==>..Click here now…
No matter what business you are in you need people to see it and also people to buy from you.
You may be struggling just to get people to look at your offer but you still won’t give up because you see all the proof around you.
How would if feel to get 3-5 quality leads daily?
How would it feel to make 1-3 sales daily?
You can but you have to learn how to do it.
Top 5 Tips For getting Traffic:
- Attraction Marketing – this is the key to saving your business because not every one wants to be in business with you or even buy what you are selling, but you will learn how to find those that do.
- Sales Funnel – you must have a system the captures you leads but also carries them through the whole sales process and each part or your sales funnel must relate to your offer.
- Effective Follow UP – you have to have a follow up system or you are out of business because it takes most people 7 times to see an offer before they decide to buy.
- Youtube– learn hot to get leads with youtube because youtube is huge and video marketing is the next BIG thing in marketing.
- Get leads with FaceBook ppf and Video Ads– these are some of the fastest and simplest ways to get leads .
If you would like for info on more ways to get Traffic, Leads and sales in your business click on the link below For This FREE Webinar Today.
We have always been told to drink 8 glasses of water a day but it was never a proven fact. We do need to drink water daily because we need to replace the large amount of water we lose on a daily basis.
How do we lose so much water daily you might ask here are a few ways, skin evaporation, breathing, urine, and stool, that why these losses must be replaced to maintain good health.
Dehydration occurs when your water intake does not equal your output. You lose fluid in warmer climates and during strenuous exercise and in high altitudes, and for older adults they lose their sense of thirst.
Here are 3 Benefits
- Water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. Your body is made up of 60% water and the functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, saliva. Your brain communicates with your kidneys and tells it how much water to excrete as urine or hold for reserves. Your brain is triggered when your fluids are low and your thirst mechanism comes on. Also keep on mind alcohol interferes with the brain communicating with the kidneys and causes excess excretion of fluids which can then lead to dehydration!
- Water can Help Control Calories –for losing weight water has always been a great substitute for the higher calorie beverages. Water works great with loss because because you drink more water than any other beverage and you eat more water rich foods that are healthier for you and more filling. This makes you feel full . What rich foods include, fruits, vegetables, brothe-based soups, oatmeal, beans.
- Water Helps energize muscles, when muscle cells don’t have adequate fluids, they don’t work as well and your performance and suffer. Drinking enough water during and before exercise is extremely important to replace the fluids lost by sweating.
If you have been struggling with weight loss I recommend you go to this site for organic products.. <====click here now======>