This is a question I get all the time. People always want to know why do they have to pay money to work from home. If you start looking for a job today what cost do you have to incur just to get an interview?
- It’s free to fill out an application online if you have access to internet or wi-fi
- You have to pay for gas to go to your first interview so they can feel you out
- You have to pay for gas to go to the second or third interview to see if you get the job.
- If you get the job you need clean clothes and shoes in order to start work
- You have to pay for gas for 2 week to go to work the first two weeks…
- You have to pay for lunch for 2 weeks before you get paid your first check.
So yea you have to pay to get a job if you really think about it.
If you start a business from home yes you have to pay to have the privilege to work from home. What are the cost?
- Research a business online that interest you
- You need to pay the fee to join that business and depending on if there is a monthly auto ship you need to factor that into your cost also.
- Then you get free training on how to advertise your business (fb, you tube, twitter, linked in,)etc.
- The more people you tell about your business the more prosperous you will be.
Is there a guarantee you will make money if you work from home? No there is not because no one can determine what your work ethics will be. But if you work hard and don’t give up and work your business daily then just by the law of average you will be prosperous in your business.
Is there a guarantee you will make money on the job? Yes whatever they determine you are worth at the time. Just remember if that business decides to shut down they don’t have to give you a two-week notice like they requited of you.
There are no guarantees either way but I know I will work harder and longer if I know I’m building my own future instead of someone else future. So either pay up front for the privilege to work from home or get paid to work for someone else. Your move…#lightingfastwireless
Our subconscious mind does not turn off while sleeping so its open to suggestions. What you think about the last 5 minutes before you fall asleep is what you will marinate on the next day.
Have you ever went to sleep thinking about all your problems and you wake up trying to figure up why your problems did not go away when you were sleep? These problems last a long time but you have just thought its your bad luck that it happen to you.
It happens to everybody, but the good news is if you stop focusing on the things you don’t want then you will start to get the things you do want in your life. We are born creators so why are we not creating the life that we want.
The last five minutes before you go to sleep say things you are grateful for and you will marinate on the things you are grateful for when you go to sleep.
Now marinate on that.
When have you ever known a successful person to not take fast swift action? Successful people know only one speed and that’s swift and fast.
Success is one of those things that’s’ always in front of you, waiting for you to chase it down. You are in a race with no one except yourself and that is a very hard race.
It’s hard because this race takes place when no one is around except you and yourself. How in the world will you ever win that race?
One way to win the race against yourself is to move fast and swift to pursue your goals daily. If you don’t life will bass you be every 24 hours, and you will keep waiting for that “One Day I will” to come and it never does.
Success have a select few that ever reach it not because it too hard to reach, but because it takes consistency and momentum to reach it. Success if a journey of test and battles you must pass to see how bad you really want it.
Success also calls for an investment in yourself that you have to seek out to get it. It’s a secret many people just don’t want to take the time to figure out.
The daily steps’ is what build your journey on the road to success. You invest in yourself by the books you read, the courses you take, the seminars you attend, the coaching you get. This is your investment needed for your journey to success.
All these things compound over time and you won’t see any results at first but keep doing them long enough and you will see the results right before your eyes.
This will get you very clear about what you really want of don’t want. It will make you get uncomfortable because success does not live in your comfort zone.
Whatever you focus on most it what you will attract. So lets Go..Go..Go..
Mindset is your ideas and your beliefs about yourself. A mindset can be changed at any time but it does not happen overnight. All of your talents your personality are all due to your mindset.
You have to want to change your mindset or your view of life in order to go to the next level. It all starts with what you put in your mind, what you listen to, what you watch on tv, and what you read.
Many people want more out of life but put very little helpful info in their mind which is what builds your dreams for you. You have to ever be aware of negative associations because it will rub off on you no matter what you do.
Our mind is like a machine but it does not turn off, so this is why you must guard you mind at all cost.
The way you look at each situation is due to the mindset you have acquired. Many people never achieve their goals because lack of a good mindset.
Their mindset keeps them from ever starting to fulfill their dreams. The lack of information will keep you for attaining whatever success in life you desire.
You have to find out what entrepreneurs are reading , watching, and listening to. This will help you get started on changing your mindset.
You have to start modeling them and take back control of your mind. We do have the ability to choose what goes in our mind now that we know there is a choice or good or bad.
Entrepreneurs fail more than 95% of the population. So why are they more successful than 95% of the population?
It’s their mindset that makes the difference. The first sign of failure the 95% take it personal and give up because they are embarrassed of their situation.
The Entrepreneurs use it to learn another way that does not work and never do it again. They understand their success is in the journey not the final destination.
Everybody is not cut out to be a entrepreneur because it’s something you have to pursue . Success is always waiting on a worthy opponent to take it on.
Are you that worthy opponent or not? You can but you have to change you mindset or you will go down in round 1.
I thought when you get into a company and they give you a website then you are really in business. I never thought about all the other 1000’s of distributatiors within the company that have the same free website.
I was just happy about the product and wanted to share it with others. I put my website out and even told friend and family about it but I wasn’t getting anybody to see the business the way I saw it.
So I was really confused because it’s a good company and has good products so why in the heck they can’t see they need this product and some need this company because they always need to borrow money.
I did not understand the company I signed up with had its own marketing agenda and I had to also develop one for myself.
I surely did not sign up for that or else I would not have did business with them.
So yes it left me frustrated. So the next best thing as I was researching on Google was how to get people to may website and most post talked about buying traffic, and that is what I did.
I was happy because I could see people email addresses going to my site and a good amount but no one was still buying or signing up with me. Dang so I got hustled again wow low down dirty folks.
You may have gone through this when you started a business or in your business currently. I went through this myself and because I was so determined not to quit I kept on searching and looking for a way to get my business up and running online.
I was seeking something that was also seeking me. The first thing I started to do was pay attention to what all the top earners had in common.
I noticed they all talked about them and how they could hey you and the company was a vehicle for them.
They all used their own website and their own system to collect the emails for them self just in case the people who showed up to look at the opportunity did not by today they had access the market to them later.
How do I know this is true because I’m on a lot of peoples list and them send me stuff all the time and I click on it to see if im interested or not and some stuff I did but. I never thought of signing up for a little business that you really have to treat it like a Million Dollar company, but they did and that’s why they are making the millions in the company of their choice.
People have a choice of where to put their money and now they want to know if you have what it takes to get them to the next level. You really have to prove you have something to offer them even if it’s just good motivation.
I looked at many systems for a while some I tried and some were just too much info to take in at the time so I quit for a while but each time I looked at Facebook and saw the guys still being successful I would say Man I know I can do it. Then I decided I was going to be successful no matter what and no matter how long it would take.
I was taking my first baby step feeling shaky at first but I found and course I had before and just started learning. And now look at me giving other people advice on how you will make mistakes but through your failures is where you will find your success, like I did .
Any profession will cost you money to lean how it is done properly so this is no different. I went for years saying I can just Youtube it and get the understanding but it takes years to learn business 101 and I don’t have years so I’m paying for my education in Business.
You will pay for what you don’t know or you can pay to know and get paid by those that don’t know. I would advise you to take a look at the system I’m using and take it for a 10 day free trial run..
“Discover NEW YouTube Features (like Lead Cards), a 4 Part Video Process(we’ll show you LIVE), and a Complete Hands-On Walkthrough of YouTube!”
- A BRAND NEW YouTube Feature: New ‘LEAD CARDS’ on YouTube to get leads like a pro. (this SECRET is a guaranteed way to get clicks to your website)
- My 4 part process you must go through with every video you upload to GET THE MOST LEADS POSSIBLE from every video you create… ever (I’m going to give you this checklist & script)
- INCREDIBLE new updates on Youtube that are PURE GOLD for business owners like you and me, but you MUST keep your account in good standing (and I’ll show you how to get your channel back AND keep it safe for good!)
Are you struggling to get people to join your team ?
Are you sick and tired on paying for your business instead of your business paying you?
Are you fed up with not making any sales?
Then this FREE training is just what you need in order to stay in business click here to get the free triingni now….
No matter what business you are in you need people to see it and also people to buy from you.
You may be struggling just to get people to look at your offer but you still won’t give up because you see all the proof around you.
How would if feel to get 3-5 quality leads daily?
How would it feel to make 1-3 sales daily?
You can but you have to learn how to do it.
Top 5 Tips For getting Traffic:
- Attraction Marketing – this is the key to saving your business because not every one wants to be in business with you or even buy what you are selling, but you will learn how to find those that do.
- Sales Funnel – you must have a system the captures you leads but also carries them through the whole sales process and each part or your sales funnel must relate to your offer.
- Effective Follow UP – you have to have a follow up system or you are out of business because it takes most people 7 times to see an offer before they decide to buy.
- Youtube– learn hot to get leads with youtube because youtube is huge and video marketing is the next BIG thing in marketing.
- Get leads with FaceBook ppf and Video Ads– these are some of the fastest and simplest ways to get leads .
If you would like for info on more ways to get Traffic, Leads and sales in your business click on the link below For This FREE Webinar Today.
We have always been told to drink 8 glasses of water a day but it was never a proven fact. We do need to drink water daily because we need to replace the large amount of water we lose on a daily basis.
How do we lose so much water daily you might ask here are a few ways, skin evaporation, breathing, urine, and stool, that why these losses must be replaced to maintain good health.
Dehydration occurs when your water intake does not equal your output. You lose fluid in warmer climates and during strenuous exercise and in high altitudes, and for older adults they lose their sense of thirst.
Here are 3 Benefits
- Water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. Your body is made up of 60% water and the functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, saliva. Your brain communicates with your kidneys and tells it how much water to excrete as urine or hold for reserves. Your brain is triggered when your fluids are low and your thirst mechanism comes on. Also keep on mind alcohol interferes with the brain communicating with the kidneys and causes excess excretion of fluids which can then lead to dehydration!
- Water can Help Control Calories –for losing weight water has always been a great substitute for the higher calorie beverages. Water works great with loss because because you drink more water than any other beverage and you eat more water rich foods that are healthier for you and more filling. This makes you feel full . What rich foods include, fruits, vegetables, brothe-based soups, oatmeal, beans.
- Water Helps energize muscles, when muscle cells don’t have adequate fluids, they don’t work as well and your performance and suffer. Drinking enough water during and before exercise is extremely important to replace the fluids lost by sweating.
If you have been struggling with weight loss I recommend you go to this site for organic products.. <====click here now======>
Many times you just don’t feel like exercising for some reason or another, like bad weather , late from work , low energy or you just don’t feel like it. Many times we get turned off because we think you have to be In the gym for long amount of time right? Wrong You don’t have to break a sweat to lose a weight.
- Protein- takes more energy to digest than carbs. For example your body has to work harder to digest a salmon filet than it does to digest a bowl of past. Eating protein caused your body to release a hormone called leptin, which makes you feel fuller so you eat less.
- Drink Plenty of water with salt, because water needs electrolytes like sodium,, potassium, and chloride to be absorbed better. The electrolytes in the salt push the water into cells in the body where they are most needed, rather than let the water just flush your system out, which just caused to goto the restroom frequently. This should give you more of an energy spike because you are staying hydrated.
- Don’t skip meals because you will end up snacking on the wrong foods and over eating at meal time. Always keep healthy snacks around when you are in between meals.
- Not enough sleep can lead to late night snacking which causes weight gain. It impacts your hunger and fullness hormones and making it more difficult to lose weight.
- Journal your daily food intake as this will tell you which foods serve you and which do not serve you. You are you own best advocate about the food you are eating and only you can be completely honest with yourself about it.
If you are looking for some help losing weight with some proven products take a look at this site: