This is a question I get all the time. People always want to know why do they have to pay money to work from home. If you start looking for a job today what cost do you have to incur just to get an interview?
- It’s free to fill out an application online if you have access to internet or wi-fi
- You have to pay for gas to go to your first interview so they can feel you out
- You have to pay for gas to go to the second or third interview to see if you get the job.
- If you get the job you need clean clothes and shoes in order to start work
- You have to pay for gas for 2 week to go to work the first two weeks…
- You have to pay for lunch for 2 weeks before you get paid your first check.
So yea you have to pay to get a job if you really think about it.
If you start a business from home yes you have to pay to have the privilege to work from home. What are the cost?
- Research a business online that interest you
- You need to pay the fee to join that business and depending on if there is a monthly auto ship you need to factor that into your cost also.
- Then you get free training on how to advertise your business (fb, you tube, twitter, linked in,)etc.
- The more people you tell about your business the more prosperous you will be.
Is there a guarantee you will make money if you work from home? No there is not because no one can determine what your work ethics will be. But if you work hard and don’t give up and work your business daily then just by the law of average you will be prosperous in your business.
Is there a guarantee you will make money on the job? Yes whatever they determine you are worth at the time. Just remember if that business decides to shut down they don’t have to give you a two-week notice like they requited of you.
There are no guarantees either way but I know I will work harder and longer if I know I’m building my own future instead of someone else future. So either pay up front for the privilege to work from home or get paid to work for someone else. Your move…#lightingfastwireless
Have you figured out like me that our minds is like clutter butter? We have so many thought going through our mind that we can’t really focus on anything we really want. We normally just except what is given to us instead of what we really want. Is this by design or do we all have adhd? We must get very clear on what we want in order to get it..So how do we stop all these millions of thoughts running through our head daily? I found a way to do it but its not a quick fix its something you will have to keep up daily and really the rest of you life. It’s been around for centuries but I never paid much attention to it so it’s one of the Biggest Secrets to getting what you want. You see people do it at home, in the park, in the library, and just about any where. Why is that so few know about it and the masses don’t? Well sometimes the most obvious thins are right under you nose and you are just to distracted to realize it..What is the secret the so obvious you ask? Its the art of meditation. I did not really think that meditation really worked I guess because I did not understand the process behind it. It’s a procedure to correctly meditate. I will be meditation from here on out in just 3 days I can tell the difference already. It’s time to go out and get whats mine.
Best Ways To Get Free Instagram Followers
1. Connect your Facebook account and add your friends.
This is easy to do and you will be walked through it once you start your new account.
If you don’t want to add all your friends just select the one’s you want to add. You can do this exact same thing with your
e-mail account as well.
It’s always best to plug the audience you already have into your Instagram account initially to get things started.
2. Post to your other Social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc. ask them to join you on Instagram.
If you have a e-mail list you should also send out to your subscribers that you are now on Instagram and
ask them to connect with you there.
Here is the video about Instagram Tool
Wanna become a leader in this industry?
The way to do that is to build YOUR brand. Not your company. Not your products.
That’s where becoming a leader starts. Because that’s where you own and house your brand and value. An asset that nobody can EVER take away from you.
Let’s face it though, building a blog can seem pretty daunting. Seems like a headache. Lots of buttons to push. Yikes ~~
It’s actually super easy in fact.
3 Easy Ways to ‘Create an Eye-Poppin’ Blog To
Build Your Brand and Get More Daily Leads!
Here’s what you can expect to walk away knowing TONIGHT @9PM EST…
- Create an eye-catching blog that will make your brand look amazing in minutes (zero tech skills required)
- How to get more exposure and leads by sharing simple & easy articles
- Discover how to create content for your blog in minutes, and never run out of content ideas… ever.
- The #1 simplest way to Create an Online Presence, andmake your prospects want to BUY YOUR STUFF!
- How to get your pro blog header up TODAY without hiring an expensive graphic designer…
- And so much more!
Is Cooperate America the new Jobless Trend?
Cooperate America game changer—they found out a small number of people put out produce more work in less time with supply and demand the new fewer people. There are more people competing for top jobs than there are jobs available…Jobless is where people are finding themselves.
If You’re Struggling To Generate Leads & Sign-Ups in Your Business… CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW. Thanks For Visiting & Please Come Back Again! – Ken Davis
Here is a video on the subject…
What Do You Focus ON First?
To make money online or offline there is often times when we don’t know what it is we really need to focus on first just to get started. There are so many variables in making money online today.
The first thing is we really need to figure out is what product or service will we be selling to make money online. This is the most important step because without this step the rest does not matter.
The second thing would be to figure out where are you going to sell your product or service? Will it be online places like, FB, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, instagram ?
Will it be offline at the malls, flea markets, tradeshow, door to door? You have to decide where to market your business.
Then the last thing you need to focus on are customers who become sales. This is the last part of the equation. We spend too much time going in reverse and that’s why so many people never get their business off the ground.
You have to have a bigger Why than the problems that are waiting on you down the road.
Problems are set in your path for one reason and one reason only, and that is to see how bad you really want to accomplish your goal. You will get smacked around and kicked around on your way to your goal.
If your why is bigger than your problems then you will make it, but if not you will be another casualty in this thing we call life. Your why is everything when it comes to what you get in life.
You better tell your problems they are not bigger than your why. It does not matter how many time you get knocked down in life, your why will always get you back up.
Focus long and hard on your why before you play with life and it K.O’s you in the first round.