I found a way to slow him down because the older I get the more important my health is a major concern. Im getting older but getting fit and
stronger daily due to taking my health seriously.
I plan on being around for a long time but if I don’t take any actions to insure me being around then that’s just talk.
I’m doing 2 miles daily and down 13 pounds in 3 weeks so for me I will continue to use good products to make sure i’m around…
for more information about the products I use visit…
We have always been told to drink 8 glasses of water a day but it was never a proven fact. We do need to drink water daily because we need to replace the large amount of water we lose on a daily basis.
How do we lose so much water daily you might ask here are a few ways, skin evaporation, breathing, urine, and stool, that why these losses must be replaced to maintain good health.
Dehydration occurs when your water intake does not equal your output. You lose fluid in warmer climates and during strenuous exercise and in high altitudes, and for older adults they lose their sense of thirst.
Here are 3 Benefits
- Water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. Your body is made up of 60% water and the functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, saliva. Your brain communicates with your kidneys and tells it how much water to excrete as urine or hold for reserves. Your brain is triggered when your fluids are low and your thirst mechanism comes on. Also keep on mind alcohol interferes with the brain communicating with the kidneys and causes excess excretion of fluids which can then lead to dehydration!
- Water can Help Control Calories –for losing weight water has always been a great substitute for the higher calorie beverages. Water works great with loss because because you drink more water than any other beverage and you eat more water rich foods that are healthier for you and more filling. This makes you feel full . What rich foods include, fruits, vegetables, brothe-based soups, oatmeal, beans.
- Water Helps energize muscles, when muscle cells don’t have adequate fluids, they don’t work as well and your performance and suffer. Drinking enough water during and before exercise is extremely important to replace the fluids lost by sweating.
If you have been struggling with weight loss I recommend you go to this site for organic products.. <====click here now======>
Many times you just don’t feel like exercising for some reason or another, like bad weather , late from work , low energy or you just don’t feel like it. Many times we get turned off because we think you have to be In the gym for long amount of time right? Wrong You don’t have to break a sweat to lose a weight.
- Protein- takes more energy to digest than carbs. For example your body has to work harder to digest a salmon filet than it does to digest a bowl of past. Eating protein caused your body to release a hormone called leptin, which makes you feel fuller so you eat less.
- Drink Plenty of water with salt, because water needs electrolytes like sodium,, potassium, and chloride to be absorbed better. The electrolytes in the salt push the water into cells in the body where they are most needed, rather than let the water just flush your system out, which just caused to goto the restroom frequently. This should give you more of an energy spike because you are staying hydrated.
- Don’t skip meals because you will end up snacking on the wrong foods and over eating at meal time. Always keep healthy snacks around when you are in between meals.
- Not enough sleep can lead to late night snacking which causes weight gain. It impacts your hunger and fullness hormones and making it more difficult to lose weight.
- Journal your daily food intake as this will tell you which foods serve you and which do not serve you. You are you own best advocate about the food you are eating and only you can be completely honest with yourself about it.
If you are looking for some help losing weight with some proven products take a look at this site:
If you watch tv the you know the importance of having the correct script right? The best actor who reads and remembers the script best get the job.
In your life you have the power to write the script you wish to live. We actually have the power to live the life we choose but many people don’t know it.
Live your life like you want to live it but first you have to take control of it and write your script daily or else life will give you the script it has written for you.
So today is July 30th and it is the first day of my journey to better health. At first, I was going to do a 90 day challenge but thought about what I would do afterwards. I don’t want just a 90 day result, I want a completely new lifestyle. One that consists of healthier choices for life.
It’s hard for me at times to find a balance between kids, business and myself. I can admit, I haven’t been eating right and though I don’t have any major health problems aside from migraines (which get really bad)…I know it’s time to take better care of my health.
I’m not getting any younger and have six little people still at home to keep up with (my seventh is on his own…wow). So, I’m declaring TODAY, the first day of my new life!
Clean eating and regular exercise.
What Did I Do Today?
Started my detox and cleanse with Iaso Tea. I’m drinking 2 cups a day to rid my body of all these years of toxins.
I cut out sugar. This may be a tough one because I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
I’m reducing breads and pastas. I’m not going to fool myself…pasta is my guilty pleasure so I will cut back and add more veggies to my pasta dishes.
I decided I would increase fish and chicken breast into my diet. So if you have any healthy recipes, share them in the comments below!
And, I did a 30 minute cardo workout this morning.
That’s all for now!
Are you interested? If you want to join me and are ready to commit to a lifestyle change,click here to get started. I’d love to show you how Total Life Changes is changing my life and can change yours too!
The Resolution weight loss drops, takes cravings away. These drops flush fats and toxins from your system and keeps food cravings away all day. Preliminary tests have shown dramatic weight loss using a flexible 1200-Calorie Diet Plan.
Unlike the cycles of HCG drops, which recommend little to no cardiovascular exercise or weight lifting, Resolution drops, and a two-stage program, allows for regular cardio workouts, and weight training that will not interfere with weight loss results.
The Total Life Changes Resolution is a perfect choice for drastic weight loss in just 23 days. The two stages of the program are derived from current studies and research conducted within diet plans when using an intense weight loss supplement.
The recommended daily 1200-Calorie Diet Plan allows for a (200) calorie breakfast, (400) calorie lunch & dinner and two (100) calorie snacks throughout the day.
Resolution is derived from certified-grade raw materials (the very purest materials available), processed according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and made in the U.S.A.
Total Life Changes IASO Tea is one of about a dozen different IASO products sold by Total Life Changes. In addition to IASO Tea, the company sells IASO coffee and IASO skin creams.
These IASO products don’t really have anything in common: some of them reduce the effects of aging, while others are designed to enhance the effects of coffee. In the case of IASO Tea, the product is designed to cleanse the digestive system.
Total Life Changes calls its tea a “miracle tea”. Here’s how the official TLC website describes it:
“This unique all-natural blend of 9 essential herbs is designed to cleanse the upper and lower intestines, ridding the body of toxins and some really nasty parasites. Just 8 ounces of this mild tea twice daily can provide you with dramatic results.”
How Does IASO Tea Work?
The official Total Life Changes website may not explain how IASO tea works, but if you dig a little deeper, you find that the tea relies on powerful digestive enzymes.
These enzymes are typically destroyed during food processing. That means the foods we eat don’t contain the enzymes needed to digest them. This can reduce digestive efficiency, which means you get fewer nutrients and energy from the foods you eat.
IASO Tea Ingredients
Once again, Total Life Changes doesn’t publically publish the list of ingredients in IASO Tea: it expects you to get that information from a member of their network.
However, we’ve found that IASO Tea contains all of the following natural ingredients:
— Persimmon Leaves
— Holy Thistle
— Malva Leaves
— Marsh Mallow
— Blessed Thistle
We can assume those ingredients are listed in their declining order of appearance. The ingredients might sound unique and weird, but they’re actually relatively common in digestive cleansing supplements.
Health Benefits of IASO Tea
The ingredients aren’t backed by much concrete science, but anecdotal evidence online suggests that users feel cleaner and healthier after taking supplements with one or more of the above ingredients.
Furthermore, ingredients like ginger, myrrh, and marsh mallow have long been used in ancient medicine. Ginger was particularly popular among the ancient Chinese, for example, and is still used today to treat a diverse range of aches and ailments.
Here are some of the suggested benefits of IASO Tea:
— Cleanse Your Digestive System
— Antioxidant And Anti-inflammatory
— Remove Excess Fat From The Body
— Promote Cardiovascular Health
— Purify The Blood
— 100% Organic
Keep in mind that IASO Tea has never undergone independent clinical or scientific research, so the benefits listed above have not been confirmed.