This is a question I get all the time. People always want to know why do they have to pay money to work from home. If you start looking for a job today what cost do you have to incur just to get an interview?
- It’s free to fill out an application online if you have access to internet or wi-fi
- You have to pay for gas to go to your first interview so they can feel you out
- You have to pay for gas to go to the second or third interview to see if you get the job.
- If you get the job you need clean clothes and shoes in order to start work
- You have to pay for gas for 2 week to go to work the first two weeks…
- You have to pay for lunch for 2 weeks before you get paid your first check.
So yea you have to pay to get a job if you really think about it.
If you start a business from home yes you have to pay to have the privilege to work from home. What are the cost?
- Research a business online that interest you
- You need to pay the fee to join that business and depending on if there is a monthly auto ship you need to factor that into your cost also.
- Then you get free training on how to advertise your business (fb, you tube, twitter, linked in,)etc.
- The more people you tell about your business the more prosperous you will be.
Is there a guarantee you will make money if you work from home? No there is not because no one can determine what your work ethics will be. But if you work hard and don’t give up and work your business daily then just by the law of average you will be prosperous in your business.
Is there a guarantee you will make money on the job? Yes whatever they determine you are worth at the time. Just remember if that business decides to shut down they don’t have to give you a two-week notice like they requited of you.
There are no guarantees either way but I know I will work harder and longer if I know I’m building my own future instead of someone else future. So either pay up front for the privilege to work from home or get paid to work for someone else. Your move…#lightingfastwireless