You have to lose weight in incruments a little at a time. Most people don’t take the time to research the product they have started using. Look of some proof that people are using this product and having results.
The internet has made it really easy to find out if a product is working or not and that is a big advantage.
So today is July 30th and it is the first day of my journey to better health. At first, I was going to do a 90 day challenge but thought about what I would do afterwards. I don’t want just a 90 day result, I want a completely new lifestyle. One that consists of healthier choices for life.
It’s hard for me at times to find a balance between kids, business and myself. I can admit, I haven’t been eating right and though I don’t have any major health problems aside from migraines (which get really bad)…I know it’s time to take better care of my health.
I’m not getting any younger and have six little people still at home to keep up with (my seventh is on his own…wow). So, I’m declaring TODAY, the first day of my new life!
Clean eating and regular exercise.
What Did I Do Today?
Started my detox and cleanse with Iaso Tea. I’m drinking 2 cups a day to rid my body of all these years of toxins.
I cut out sugar. This may be a tough one because I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
I’m reducing breads and pastas. I’m not going to fool myself…pasta is my guilty pleasure so I will cut back and add more veggies to my pasta dishes.
I decided I would increase fish and chicken breast into my diet. So if you have any healthy recipes, share them in the comments below!
And, I did a 30 minute cardo workout this morning.
That’s all for now!
Are you interested? If you want to join me and are ready to commit to a lifestyle change,click here to get started. I’d love to show you how Total Life Changes is changing my life and can change yours too!
The Resolution weight loss drops, takes cravings away. These drops flush fats and toxins from your system and keeps food cravings away all day. Preliminary tests have shown dramatic weight loss using a flexible 1200-Calorie Diet Plan.
Unlike the cycles of HCG drops, which recommend little to no cardiovascular exercise or weight lifting, Resolution drops, and a two-stage program, allows for regular cardio workouts, and weight training that will not interfere with weight loss results.
The Total Life Changes Resolution is a perfect choice for drastic weight loss in just 23 days. The two stages of the program are derived from current studies and research conducted within diet plans when using an intense weight loss supplement.
The recommended daily 1200-Calorie Diet Plan allows for a (200) calorie breakfast, (400) calorie lunch & dinner and two (100) calorie snacks throughout the day.
Resolution is derived from certified-grade raw materials (the very purest materials available), processed according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and made in the U.S.A.
Total Life Changes IASO Tea is one of about a dozen different IASO products sold by Total Life Changes. In addition to IASO Tea, the company sells IASO coffee and IASO skin creams.
These IASO products don’t really have anything in common: some of them reduce the effects of aging, while others are designed to enhance the effects of coffee. In the case of IASO Tea, the product is designed to cleanse the digestive system.
Total Life Changes calls its tea a “miracle tea”. Here’s how the official TLC website describes it:
“This unique all-natural blend of 9 essential herbs is designed to cleanse the upper and lower intestines, ridding the body of toxins and some really nasty parasites. Just 8 ounces of this mild tea twice daily can provide you with dramatic results.”
How Does IASO Tea Work?
The official Total Life Changes website may not explain how IASO tea works, but if you dig a little deeper, you find that the tea relies on powerful digestive enzymes.
These enzymes are typically destroyed during food processing. That means the foods we eat don’t contain the enzymes needed to digest them. This can reduce digestive efficiency, which means you get fewer nutrients and energy from the foods you eat.
IASO Tea Ingredients
Once again, Total Life Changes doesn’t publically publish the list of ingredients in IASO Tea: it expects you to get that information from a member of their network.
However, we’ve found that IASO Tea contains all of the following natural ingredients:
— Persimmon Leaves
— Holy Thistle
— Malva Leaves
— Marsh Mallow
— Blessed Thistle
We can assume those ingredients are listed in their declining order of appearance. The ingredients might sound unique and weird, but they’re actually relatively common in digestive cleansing supplements.
Health Benefits of IASO Tea
The ingredients aren’t backed by much concrete science, but anecdotal evidence online suggests that users feel cleaner and healthier after taking supplements with one or more of the above ingredients.
Furthermore, ingredients like ginger, myrrh, and marsh mallow have long been used in ancient medicine. Ginger was particularly popular among the ancient Chinese, for example, and is still used today to treat a diverse range of aches and ailments.
Here are some of the suggested benefits of IASO Tea:
— Cleanse Your Digestive System
— Antioxidant And Anti-inflammatory
— Remove Excess Fat From The Body
— Promote Cardiovascular Health
— Purify The Blood
— 100% Organic
Keep in mind that IASO Tea has never undergone independent clinical or scientific research, so the benefits listed above have not been confirmed.
I was on a call this morning to get a daily dose of inspiration and it was about your comfort zone. We all have a comfort zone than we have been letting hold us back for years and still have not clue that is our problem. If you can figure it out let me give you some clues if you say i’ve been the same for the last 10 years and you are right nothing has changed everything stays the same. In life everything changes whether we pay attention to it or not but as humans we have a choice to change or stay the same. If things didn’t change they would die what would happen if the seasons did not change they would stay the same and we could not handle one season for 365 days a year. So you may be at a point in your life where you have your bills paid but you don’t have time to enjoy your self like you really want to do because you are so comfortable in your comfort zone you would not dare sacrifice your good job just to be happy a few more day a week. What about that dream car you never got because you got comfortable with the one you can afford. That is not how you really wanted life to go is it?
What about dream vacation you always wanted to take but you can’t because you can only take it in the summer but the dates are always blocked out? We put ourselves at the mercy of other people and let them create out comfort zone for us, when it should be the other way around. To do something great you have to get uncomfortable so get in the mean time you might start looking around to see if your life is going as planned if not the get uncomfortable. I know I am so to see what I’m doing to get uncomfortable and living my life-like its golden. click on this link Now!
Once you’ve selected a high paying CPA offer, you just need to send traffic to it to open up the cash faucet. Which is where it starts to get tricky … … because you’ve probably heard there are many ‘free’ ways for getting traffic. But what you might not realize is these methods invariably take a great deal of your time to set up and then only produce a slow trickle of traffic. And – most important of all – they are NOT FREE. If fact they cost you the most important currency of all – your precious time: the stuff of life itself. And, if you’re still stuck on the job treadmill, aching for the day when you can finally step off, then lack of time is the BIGGEST BARRIER to the Good Life that you and your loves ones dream of. So the way to solve that is to buy cheap, high quality traffic.
Start using the step-by-step system that has been tested to death and continues to work FLAWLESSLY regardless of any Google update or algorithm change.
Follow this formula and replicate what Spencer’s students have been able to do…
I’m talking about LONG-TERM, CONSTANT TRAFFIC…
• Almost 50% of people with eating disorders meet the criteria for depression.1
• Only 1 in 10 men and women with eating disorders receive treatment. Only 35% of people that receive treatment for eating disorders get treatment at a specialized facility for eating disorders.2
• Up to 30 million people of all ages and genders suffer from an eating disorder (anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder) in the U.S.3
• Eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness.4
• 91% of women surveyed on a college campus had attempted to control their weight through dieting. 22% dieted “often” or “always.”5
• 86% report onset of eating disorder by age 20; 43% report onset between ages of 16 and 20.6
• Anorexia is the third most common chronic illness among adolescents.7
• 95% of those who have eating disorders are between the ages of 12 and 25.8
• 25% of college-aged women engage in bingeing and purging as a weight-management technique.3
• The mortality rate associated with anorexia nervosa is 12 times higher than the death rate associated with all causes of death for females 15-24 years old.4
• Over one-half of teenage girls and nearly one-third of teenage boys use unhealthy weight control behaviors such as skipping meals, fasting, smoking cigarettes, vomiting, and taking laxatives.17
• In a survey of 185 female students on a college campus, 58% felt pressure to be a certain weight, and of the 83% that dieted for weight loss, 44% were of normal weight.16
• An estimated 10-15% of people with anorexia or bulimia are male.9
• Men are less likely to seek treatment for eating disorders because of the perception that they are “woman’s diseases.”10
• Among gay men, nearly 14% appeared to suffer from bulimia and over 20% appeared to be anorexic.11
Media, Perception, Dieting:
• 95% of all dieters will regain their lost weight within 5 years.3
• 35% of “normal dieters” progress to pathological dieting. Of those, 20-25% progress to partial or full-syndrome eating disorders.5
• The body type portrayed in advertising as the ideal is possessed naturally by only 5% of American females.3
• 47% of girls in 5th-12th grade reported wanting to lose weight because of magazine pictures.12
• 69% of girls in 5th-12th grade reported that magazine pictures influenced their idea of a perfect body shape.13
• 42% of 1st-3rd grade girls want to be thinner (Collins, 1991).
• 81% of 10 year olds are afraid of being fat (Mellin et al., 1991).
Collins, M.E. (1991). Body figure perceptions and preferences among pre-adolescent children. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 199-208.
Mellin, L., McNutt, S., Hu, Y., Schreiber, G.B., Crawford, P., & Obarzanek, E. (1991). A longitudinal study of the dietary practices of black and white girls 9 and 10 years old at enrollment: The NHLBI growth and health study. Journal of Adolescent Health, 23-37.
• Women are much more likely than men to develop an eating disorder. Only an estimated 5 to 15 percent of people with anorexia or bulimia are male.14
• An estimated 0.5 to 3.7 percent of women suffer from anorexia nervosa in their lifetime.14 Research suggests that about 1 percent of female adolescents have anorexia.15
• An estimated 1.1 to 4.2 percent of women have bulimia nervosa in their lifetime.14
• An estimated 2 to 5 percent of Americans experience binge-eating disorder in a 6-month period.14
• About 50 percent of people who have had anorexia develop bulimia or bulimic patterns.15
• 20% of people suffering from anorexia will prematurely die from complications related to their eating disorder, including suicide and heart problems.18
Although eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of any mental disorder, the mortality rates reported on those who suffer from eating disorders can vary considerably between studies and sources. Part of the reason why there is a large variance in the reported number of deaths caused by eating disorders is because those who suffer from an eating disorder may ultimately die of heart failure, organ failure, malnutrition or suicide. Often, the medical complications of death are reported instead of the eating disorder that compromised a person’s health.
According to a study done by colleagues at the American Journal of Psychiatry (2009), crude mortality rates were:
• 4% for anorexia nervosa
• 3.9% for bulimia nervosa
• 5.2% for eating disorder not otherwise specified
Crow, S.J., Peterson, C.B., Swanson, S.A., Raymond, N.C., Specker, S., Eckert, E.D., Mitchell, J.E. (2009) Increased mortality in bulimia nervosa and other eating disorders. American Journal of Psychiatry 166, 1342-1346.
• Risk Factors: In judged sports – sports that score participants – prevalence of eating disorders is 13% (compared with 3% in refereed sports).19
• Significantly higher rates of eating disorders found in elite athletes (20%), than in a female control group (9%).20
• Female athletes in aesthetic sports (e.g. gynmastics, ballet, figure skating) found to be at the highest risk for eating disorders.20
• A comparison of the psychological profiles of athletes and those with anorexia found these factors in common: perfectionism, high self-expectations, competitiveness, hyperactivity, repetitive exercise routines, compulsiveness, drive, tendency toward depression, body image distortion, pre-occupation with dieting and weight.21